Submit Guest Post
We all know that whatever we possess becomes of double value when we have the opportunity of sharing it with others. So here is opportunity to share your knowledge/experience to the large number of community users with the help of Guest Post.
“A guest post is when someone other than the owner of a blog writes content, and the owner of the blog posts this content while giving credit to the original author, sometimes just by name and sometimes with a link to the content writer’s website.“
Simply, Guest posting means writing articles or blog posts for other websites.
Why to Write a Guest Post?
- Share your knowledge with the others through your article.
- Get more exposure with sharing.
- Get popular and promote your blog/website to large community of users.
- Improve Your Writing Skills
- Build Relations with Other Bloggers
Guideline to Submit a Guest Post
- Your post/article must be original and should not be posted anywhere else on web.
- The post/articles contain relevant images (at least one).
- The post/article must not contain affiliate links.
- The post/article must be well-formatted, should be SEO-Rich.
- The post/article should be at least 400+ words.
- The post/article should contain the Author Bio with blog/website/ or any other author profile URL (like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc)
- “Guest Post” Keyword will not be added in the Title/URL of the Guest Post.
- The post/article should be sent in word (i.e. MS Word) document.
- Must follow the above mentioned guideline before submitting your guest post.
- These guidelines can be changed or edited at any time.
Interested one can send their guest post at contact [at] varindersandhu [dot] in